Thursday, March 4, 2010

stimulate your muscle spindles!

I love my husband. Who is working hard at a less-than-mediocre fire station..... today was the 3rd phase of the interview process at a more prominent station in town. over 800 applicants, he has been narrowed down to the under 100 list. Which says a lot about my handsome hubby. However, there is always the chance rejection will happen, yet again, to my man. I cannot STAND that sad,puppy dog look in his eyes in a moment of defeat. I say only a moment, because we are a determined breed; Joseph will not rest till he has conquered the world, and I have no doubt he will. Our timing doesn't always seem to be what God actually wants for our lives. ha ha ha

It all comes back to our contentment. Thomas Watson's words on contentment forever changed my outlook on life. The Bible states simply enough, we are to be content in all circumstances. He more than provides for our little' family's needs AND wants...so who are we to ask for more? Would a more well managed MUCH higher paying job be nice for my husband? ummm YEESSS. But still, are we ready to be entrusted with more? GAH! Ever the reformed person that I am; our group's favorite phrase to spew "Sovereignty of God." I don't know what's going to happen...WHATEVER SOVEREIGNTY OF GOD!! lol


Santa Fe, a few weekends past now, was MARVELOUS. And by that I mean my class and the food. Santa Fe was meh. cold and lame. I learned so much from the Myoskeletal realignment classes and have been using as many new techniques as I can remember in my practice these days. And more classes this weekend in Tucson! yay!

I want a cat.

No comments:

Post a Comment