Tuesday, March 23, 2010

hohum

my grandparents are visiting from PA for a few weeks, and I have managed to see them a few times already. The family spent the weekend in Phoenix with my brother for an Os Guinness conference and i was able to join them for their final day. I love my grandparents, I TOLERATE their 2 Pomeranian dogs Max and Zoe. I do NOT tolerate their dogs being car sick! Or max puking while crammed in the backseat with me my mom and grandma! BLECH!

So much to do, never enough hours in a day or hours to sleep! I had a blast yesterday but that deserves its own blog for l8r :-)

I finally got a fire truck tour at Joseph's station a few nights ago! I got to climb on that scary ladder truck and sit in all the drivers seats.... it is as thrilling as it sounds, but I am glad I don't have his job. I like my feet on the ground. I can barely drive Miss Cherry Ames (my Mazda 3) let alone something bigger than a school bus.

BIG news. Not sure if you all can handle it.

MEGAN IS MOVING BACK TO TUCSON! or maybe i have mentioned this before? Either way this greatly impacts my life in Tucson. For the better. double hooray!! SEE TEXAS? you silly state that thinks you are SO AWESOME for stealing my Megan.. I WIN!!

A little stuffy today, hoping its just allergies, Ive been sneezing up a storm and they say the pollen count is rather high. I accidentally came to work early. *sigh* I could have slept in another hour...or done laundry.... Either way, must finish a few projects and then head to my networking meeting... boo to my Mondays. which are Tuesdays.

No comments:

Post a Comment