Tuesday, March 23, 2010

BIRTHDAY

Soooo, my birthday is tomorrow. :-) And as Monday was my day off, Joseph and I CELEBRATED!!!

I slept in and it was cuddle time when Joseph got off work. Breakfast with Robby and Joseph at one of my favorite places of all time the Good Egg! I always fill out a comment card to show my appreciation for that lovely, efficient place.

Huevos Rancheros YUM! Then we drove up to Mt. Lemonn to enjoy the beautiful weather!

Robby and Joseph's heads.


Beautiful!

My face! because I am Almost 22!!

Part of Joseph's birthday spoil k8 awesome extravaganza was to let me pick the music we listened to from MY ipod all day!! :-) A goofy thing but hilarious to all involved.

RING POP!!!!



Enjoying the snow as much as I can...contrary to popular belief snow is COLD.
Me and my love who spoils me rotten!

I had pilates, we hung out with friends and we had ice cream.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!

3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Kate!! :) You're 22 now? Hmmm...for some reason when I met you all those years ago (feels like another lifetime anyway...lol) I came away with the impression that you were a few years older than me...but I've been 22 for almost 2 months, so I guess that isn't true. :) Anyway, looks like you've kicked things off to a good start!!! Have an AWESOME birthday, and party hard!! ;) Haha....

    Seriously, I enjoy reading your posts!! It's fun knowing someone else who knows the Wrights...they've always been in a kind of separate world since none of my other friends know them. :) Are you living in Tucson these days? That's where my parents lived for a few months right after their wedding...a SD guy and an MN girl and they got married and moved to AZ...lol. That's where they met Wrights.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! I LOVE HUEVOS RANCHEROS!!! I GET THAT SAME THING!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Rachel!! Thanks for commenting! I Like reading your posts too... I think the Wright connection making us blogging buddies is super awesome...

    Your baby girl is SOOOO cute! and yes we live in tucson, I'm glad Im sharing a newly wed tradition with your love-bird parents! :-D

    ReplyDelete