Wednesday, March 10, 2010

blip

Joseph working to night, I wasting time unfortunately. I tend to not be that productive when my body is so tired after a day like today. Receiving mixed with giving bodywork can take quite a tole. Much needed however, i am praying for good sleep as it has been absent lately. Fun dinner with friends tonight though yay!

So much going on at work I can't seem to quiet my mind most evenings; between my election to being Vice president of our business networking group, the launching of our new website, my 180 day review. And all the various documentation, specialized clients dealing with attorney's, inventory, and our clients. Plus those random, various projects which my lovely boss lady still finds to throw in the mix. However, I also find myself being sidetracked these days with oh...decorating the house via internet searches. :-)

perhaps I will agree to Joseph's plea to have a porch built onto our house to save on cooling in the summer...maybe if he throws in a pet to sweeten the deal.... .... see I AM a reasonable wife!

*sigh* did not complete the last load of laundry but will complete kitchen wipe down before bed.

hmmmmmmmmmmm. Just put many books on hold at the library YAY for more holistic reference, fun reading, and knitting books!



I really need to put myself to bed now so I will be a decent employee in the morning.
Rambles

No comments:

Post a Comment