Monday, February 15, 2010

Never thought thunk or thinked it

Dad is still not doing too well. Home praise God, but not 100%. Worried worried worried. I feel like the whole family is a little on edge.... but what else is new....we just tend to be such a VERY edgy family.!.. What really is there to worry about? The minuscule, minor human 'bean' that I am, have a God more sovereign and just than I can fathom in complete control of my little covenant family. Who am I to question His power over a little health issue?

I enjoyed a glorious weekend with 'the fam' but am, as usual, having trouble back at home getting my head back in the game. I have much to prepare for with 2 very long days at work before J and i head off to New Mexico for my myoskeletal training with Eric Dalton. Packing, laundry, house stuff and hubby, who has sadly been neglected lately...

Looking forward to being out of state for a bit, but praying like crazy dad can be settled and comfortable when I am gone. Of course of every caregiver Mom is the best :-)

*sigh*

2 comments:

  1. Hey Kate, I don't know if you remember me, but I met you at Nissa Brady's wedding...I'm a friend of Wrights. I came across your blog from your facebook from Nissa's facebook...lol. :) Anyway, just thought I'd say hi! Congrats on your wedding too!! Isn't married life the BEST?! :)

    Rachel (Hanson) Haugaard

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES RACHEL HANSON (Haugaard)!! i know you :-) I LOVE married life...motherhood looks like fun too ;-)

    I feel like I have known you a long time by association, I will definitely keep reading your blogs.. ...

    ReplyDelete