Sunday, March 14, 2010

womaniiizer

Church was wonderful.
And today is a little extra special. Yes, I miss Joseph because he is working. But today has been great. I have not felt like such a woman in quite a while.

I .... went.....SHOPPING!! at a MALL and a GROCERY store!! I bought some make-up, a few things for the house and groceries. And I had a blast by myself....and with my bestie from afar Beth who shared with me many MANY phone minutes as and my fun :-)


I feel like such a WOMAN..minus the kidsha ha


heres to a great week, even if I have no spring break. Friends in town tomorrow, a good work week, and my grandparent are on their way from PA driving out for a visit. hooray~

1 comment:

  1. So cool you have a house and a hubby to buy groceries for. : D HOW DO YOU STAY ORGANIZED?! I can't even do it with one little room. BTW, how's the whole kitty situation going? I have access to plenty of little fluffballs I could "accidentally" leave on your doorstep..... Joseph would be a goner in no time.

    I still have your bachelorette party gift to give you and also half of your wedding present that I still haven't finished.... I'm a failure at finishing pretty much everything, lol. But you knew that. ; P

    ReplyDelete