Thursday, February 11, 2010

yikes

My dad is in the Hospital for multiple pulmonary embolisms etc. And no I am not sure of all of which the etc. contains. I happened to have a wonderfully flexible week at work, which meant I could spend the majority of my time in the SV hospital. In good spirits with a good sense of humor, Dad is handling everything 'well,' although i hope he understands it is 'ok' to be a little anxious or frustrated; we understand his human-ness! He was admitted Superbowl Sunday and has greatly improved albeit slowly, and is coming to terms with the commitment to recovery he must now face.

Needless to say it has been an 'interestingly' tough week

Any and all prayers are greatly appreciated. Not sure yet when he will be released, hopefully by Monday... ... ...

No comments:

Post a Comment