Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Ski bunny

Snowboarding was an utter utter disaster! I believe I bruised every area on my body physically possible, and was never able to stay uprate long enough to see if I even enjoyed it! Hilarious actually... and as Joseph breezed by me, he could have only been described as floating; he said more than once "I just don't see you as a snowboarder snookums, you're my ski bunny!"

After the first day on the slopes I hung up my snow board FOREVER! The second day Joseph and I were not sure if we wanted to go again, as I could hardly move to begin with, but why waste a gorgeous day in the White Mountains? This time JOSEPH decided to try snow boarding, which lasted 20 minutes....

I didn't fall once on my skis! It was an absolutely gorgeous clear day, and we stayed together on the easier slopes for me, and we traversed all over those mountains. What a wonderful way to spend our 6 month anniversary.

I am still tragically sore this morning, and need to rally myself for my business meeting, and giving treatments this afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment