Wednesday, September 7, 2011

domestic mess-es

Back by popular demand in my family of....1 other than myself. 'mega salad'....and chicken for protein. Is it bad to have hard-boiled eggs AND chicken on the same salad? Does one offend the other in any way?


I firmly believe salad should only ever be served in a wooden salad bowl. ignore my last blog where it was in a clear glass bowl.


My first attempt at dealing with NON-completely frozen chicken! I Did not GAG once!! I am SOOOO proud of myself! I found flavor-marinade packets I have been using with water and light olive oil.... however, I need to make sure they don't have any MSG in them before I continue using them. Or maybe K8 should just learn how to season food..... why oh why did I not pay better attention to my mommy's yummy food! Or even if I did, why did I take such a long cooking hiatus?

Grocery shopping annoys me. I tried to buy all my fresh foods at Sunflower yesterday, and cut into my cucumbers and they all tasted SOUR! THey looked great but j and I agreed they were BLECH. And fresh food doesn't keep well. It has been barely a week since I made my potato, veggie mix and I had to clean out the terribly BLECHY/moldy smelly mess that was the little bit of leftovers left in the fridge.


I enjoy my husband working at Starbucks... I got to try this new ....hmmm what is it? some type of caffeinated hibiscus tea? YUMMY! *blush* yes I am spoiled
Me trying to get a plethora of paperwork for one of my jobs done...obviously i am blogging instead.

Maybe I should change the name of my blog to Desperately Domestick8, or Desperate to BE domestic..... haha because obviously I don't do that great on the domestic front?

And on a side note...is no news good news? or is no news simply no news....????

No comments:

Post a Comment