Thursday, August 4, 2011

update

life marches on, ever as before, the winds of change blowing strongly through the Faith household. For the good, only because God is always in control.... the changes themselves tend to lean towards the frustrating on occasion, but nothing a family of God guided ninja's can't handle. :-)

We have vamped our lifestyle to 4 jobs to keep things interesting. Joseph still on reserve status with STFD, as well as being a part time as a Sb barista, however, other Fire departments are possibly in the works for full time so....*Criss cross applesauce*
I recently quit my job, started a new one, and am in the process of starting my own business as well. I never thought would be a business owner, but we shall see... supply on demand my friend.

I have almost successfully convinced my husband to get my kitties. 2 of them. Financial goals stand in the way of me and pets now...... almost there

We just celebrated year #2 of happy marriage :-) and my husband dug super deep into his ginormous heart, and on the card which accompanied a dozen deep red roses were the words "Because when you find a Snookums, you marry her! -Cuppycake"
that is about as philosophical and romantic as you will ever catch my husband. And I soak it up like a sponge.

No comments:

Post a Comment