Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Crashin'

Today was lovely. 4 jobs between us and hear how my lovely day went.

We slept in...deliciously late. Swam laps together at the park, then Joseph went off to work. I was not called in, tragic for me financially, but nice in itself.

The third load of laundry is going, dishes done, a meal for tomorrow in the crock pot, and many miscellaneous projects coming together. I am keeping myself productive, though still behind on academics. God has provided so generously for us through this crazy year of twists and turns. And His provision is sufficient. NOt a verse on His provision but that amazing peace. "In peace I will both lie down and sleep; for you alone, O Lord, make me dwell in safety."~Psalm 4:8
And yet...
I still feel unsettled. I feel like I want to hop on the fast track! There are SO many things to do, see and accomplish. Why do I feel like no matter how hard we work and what we do we are at a stand still? I am content but not complacent.


I guess this all comes back to those decisions I am having trouble making. namely the academic one. But maybe if events go one way or another God could just make the decision for me! That would be ideal. I like when things are Cut and dry and easy to choose!

As my husband and I agree, I am NOT a very good decision maker, because I am too afraid to make a wrong one! And i know God didn't 'give me a spirit of timidity.' But I still fight it. Life can be awesomely confusing.

No comments:

Post a Comment