Tuesday, March 13, 2012

duplicitous

My new $5 word.

Things in our lives have taken a turn, and I have re-evaluated my goals for 2012 and am finding a new found motivation and excitement! But saying I have a "LOT" to do or on my plate is an understatement. I hope i haven't bitten off more than I can chew.


First order of business is finishing my OMERI certification. This should have been done a year ago. I am so close yet so far.

I guess I should have said my first order of business is optimizing my house. We are in 2012 project reorganization. I need to make better use of my the space provided in my lovely home, and i have the burning desire to make our "Cottage" prettier. The hubby has agreed to some little mechanical changes as well, I am motivated and excited: Closets, cupboards and storage rubbermaids BEWARE!





No comments:

Post a Comment