Tuesday, December 27, 2011

randomonium

After Christmas with the Fink's on the 23rd, the Faiths on hte 24/25...we had our own Faith Christmas celebration complete with leftover wine (from Thanksgiving) Dark Chocolate, my new Snuggie and the Final Harry Potter movie. Oh and Sniper joined in the fun of course.


What a handsome kitty he is... minus these cuts on his chin he keeps getting, once this antibitoic runs out he had better stop getting them! I don't know what he is playing with that's so sharp!
The best thing about the Holidays is time spent with my family. I am happy for every moment snuggled on the coach with my hubby...then tucked into mom and dad's spare room and waking up to the noisy laughter and cut ups of my brother next door. I love the creative gift ideas, (including my Newsies sheet music!) and the theology books exchanged every year. I love the cookies and the fellowship. Christmas parties with the church that include a cranberry martini, might be an added tradition in the years to come! And the Faith family get together's become more and more enjoyable as I integrate into their traditions.

Although, nothing beats my old school schedule and multiple weeks off for watching Christmas movies and baking, but I am sure not all my years to come will be as hectic as this year was. However, clients and continuous work are on my Thanksgiving list of course so no complaints here!

Getting excited about bringing in the new year....

No comments:

Post a Comment