Friday, December 2, 2011

I tried....

I meant to post this a while ago. Oh, well.


I LOVE to read blogs....sometimes they inspire emotionally, spiritually or palate-ally?? is that a word ?? anyways I love http://nodesperatehausfrau.blogspot.com/ she is inspiring in her commitment to her walk with the Lord, her husband, and being a great homemaker. And I feel as if I KNOW her thanks to Sierra Vista's 4 degrees of separation...haha

She posted a delcious looking recipe a while back, perfect for hard-working, busy husbands. http://nodesperatehausfrau.blogspot.com/2011/11/supply-and-demand.html. She whipped it together to freeze for her hubby during the week. So effortless and they looked delicious!
I wanted to do the same.....

I NEVER make cooking look easy...

They were tiny...mis-shappen.... and they took me over 3 hours. Yes.....3 ... hours. Cara I may not be, but my hubby did think they were delicious! Just not an entire afternoon delicious.....














This just goes to show me, that I need to practice...cooking should be like learning piano right? 12 years of classical training and I still can't sit down and play "Happy Birthday" ..... yikes.

:-)

1 comment:

  1. I too, love to read blogs that encourage me to press forward in my roles as wife, mother and homemaker.

    It is always so nice to read such a sweet comment from a new friend. Thank you!

    I am in the middle of recovering from my tonsillectomy. It has been quite painful and I can't get over the choking sensation that I keep feeling.

    Have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete