Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Top Gun Party!!


ummmmm I am maverick in my flight suit!... Ashley is just...hott..... *eyeroll* :-P

Michael put that camera down...and I am ninja!!

Chris, Chris, and ashley's foot

Me and my maverick. JOSEPH YOU BIG STUUUUDDDDD!!!
We are so much cooler than we used to be...

BALLOONS




Parachute men in honor of Goose NOT making it...


Dog tags etc...

PLANES

JOSEPH'S HEAD FULL OF BALLOONS!!

Chris, corey and joseph...


We had food, beer, toys, and TOP GUN TRIVIA!! hung out, and watched Top Gun...sort of.

An awesome excuse to get people together to hang out, MORE IN THE FUTURE FO' SHO'!!

2 comments:

  1. What a fun party idea! Love the little parachute guys and dog tags and airplanes and sunglasses - really, Kate, you out-did yourself with this one! AND I LOVE TOP GUN! What's next? Throw Mama from the Train? hehe - I really think you should!! "OWEN!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I originally commented I clicked the "Notify me when new comments are added" checkbox and now each
    time a comment is added I get several e-mails with the same
    comment. Is there any way you can remove me from that service?
    Bless you!

    Feel free to visit my site; christian louboutin discount

    ReplyDelete