Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Frustrated Mess

Annoyed. Had Doc Appointment today, I have had more this year than any other year of my life! Thankfully I love my Naturopaths, it gets $ though. And again today...more blood work, a whole other CBC. grrrrrr. And of course hubby gets frustrated with why they want to follow these little health quirks of mine to begin with; I guess its really not as cynical as it sounds but after work, appointments, clients etc I just feel so weighed down and even more stressed with his comments... and I get more stressed..which is half the problem to begin with!! Kind of funny in the end I guess.

I work with people everyday who are searching for some type of fulfillment, asking me what I believe about 'Zen' peace, Karma, etc....and i hear about their searching, their unrest; their earthly stores that are leaving them nowhere but lonely. And it saddens me. But looking into a mirror I see I have a Savior who loves me more than a non-Christian could ever fathom, and still I choose to be discontent?? What kind of ungrateful sinner am I?

oh Self..... GAAAHHHH GRRRRRR GAAAAHHHHH

No comments:

Post a Comment