Friday, May 14, 2010

Tirade

I am 22 years old, new to my industry and new to the business world; but I am a hard worker and I know a thing or two about professionalism. And dealing with business professionals daily now I am never ceased to be amazed at the unique professionalism of some, and incredibly amateurish, unethical practices of others. For the first time in my little life I am working on a letter (proofread for emotion that might stick in between the lines) and am contemplating on public commentary of a business that has wronged and disrespected me to my face.... or when they thought i had left the room...ha ha their mistake. I am disgusted, embarrassed for this business owner, and shocked about how any form of constructive criticism (what I said could not have even been classified as that, it was an FYI along with how much I appreciate their service) could result in such an attitud

1 comment:

  1. Awww...that stinks!!! Write a letter and tell them to grow up!!!

    ReplyDelete