Monday, May 3, 2010

stressed messed

Joseph had to get up at 5 am to take a test before he left for work. Being the dutiful wife that I am I got up with him to promptly fall asleep in his office. I am sure in between snores he SENSED my support. Poor guy, the teacher forgot to release the test until 8:00 so he had to call into work for a few hours. So...this is another interview week for hubby.....he has high hopes for another job and SOON. It really would change a lot for us. And we are praying soooo hard for this! (and all the other interviews he has gone on...*sigh*) So keep him in your prayers around Thursday.

I survived food poisoning via homeopathics on Tuesday, PRAISE God! Terrible that many in our Tuesday meeting group fell ill.

Oh, and our house survived the icky wind yesterday, I cannot say the same for the other houses in our neighborhood.

I did cut a lot of my hair off. That was exciting. hmmmmmm.......
Creamed m husband in a quick game of monopoly last night... its not fun when someone HAS to play by the rules and doesn't play MY family's way...GAH :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment