Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Fabulous

The past few days have offered a wide variety of time with my husband.

on October 30 we celebrated a wonderful pre-Reformation Day celebration with Grace church and Covenant (our church) with a picnic at Huachuca Oaks in SV. FUN! Lots of fun food and fellowship! And I loved having my two church families collide. My brother and lovely sister-in-law also came down from PX to celebrate.

Sunday, for the 4th year in a row i helped with the Making Stride Against Breast Cancer event providing free massage to the survivors which is always fun. And then in the afternoon Joseph and I enjoyed seeing the Tucson Ballet perform.
This week I made an new batch of pico de gallo, salad, and mixed veggie salad fixins' ...we grilled up some chicken last night and enjoyed a glass of wine for the first time in ages.
It has been glorious having such 'down' time with hubby. Our lazy morning included the early bird special at a movie theater and lunch a Skee ball tournament.

Life is good. The situation is a bit stressful in the sense that we kind of feel like we are in limbo transition......
Here is a cute example of my husband in a daily basis. I think this is his 'stressin' bit, but he says playing with his hair is just.. SOOOTHING....
He mumbles at the end something about "why are you making fun of me" which I was NOT. ;-)



1 comment:

  1. Loved this entry, Kate. You do a terrific job of bringing your ordinary days to life. It was great seeing you two sweethearts at the picnic!

    ReplyDelete