Monday, January 31, 2011

time

2011 has been a tad relentless.

We had to lay Joseph's care to rest in Flagstaff after it died on a short weekend holiday. I will miss his Hyundai accent, it was his baby.

My minor health concerns are finally being resolved after a few months of speculation, and I am glad for the resolution.

Joseph has been sick with what he would call 'death cold,' and I would call just a cold, but he is on the mend.

I was rear-ended last week, so dealing with the insurances and various degrees of car troubles and neck pain has been a tad frustrating.

Life sometimes gets so busy that in the quiet I find myself immersed in thoughtless activity.

I have an inactive book list which needs attending to as well as a number of household, academic, and organizational goals. and yet when 100 mph days stop, I find myself at a complete standstill.


Here's to a new year of productivity, self!

No comments:

Post a Comment