Sunday, October 31, 2010

nice and quiet

Joseph is in Sierra vista watching football with my dad. And as guilty as I feel about not watching the Steelers play, after this really long week, I am enjoying watching hours and hours of the office and scrapbooking.

The making strides for the cure against Breast Cancer walk went well today. Working the survivor tent with Kellye and another CST therapist was fun. It did not seem to be as busy as last year but still the women as always seem super grateful.

My lazy self is not used to waking at 5:30 am. .....and for some reason I had a horrbile time falling asleep last night! I am sure I will rest solid tonight.

There is much I could blog about... othoer MTs who are annoying....
some new things I am intersted in FST fascial Stretch Therapy....

And FUZZ!! Love this video on youtube about Fascia. Nerdy but I LOVE IT
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_FtSP-tkSug

No comments:

Post a Comment