Friday, July 9, 2010

Back on the Roof Again

Back on the couch again. I just can't sleep sometimes. Maybe it is the Frozen yogurt from an earlier BTO session with ashflash..... :-)

And here I am again. Back on the couch. It's 1 am. And I am exhausted, no ready for another long work day.
I guess I am just letting all the stress get to me; it makes me want to tear my hair out some days. It feels so grown up!! And lonely. And stressful. And sometimes exciting. Like a constant reminder of how insignificant I am in God's much bigger world.

2 comments:

  1. sounds like someone could use a little quality time with me! :]

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been up at night lately, too! :( I don't know why - I had been doing so good at getting to bed around 9:30 and getting up nice and early. Oh well. Benadryl is always an option..... haha. :)

    ReplyDelete